Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Jamie's Wedding.

This weekend we had the chance to go down to Salt Lake and see one of my best friends get married. She got married in the Salt Lake temple, and it was beautiful. I have never been to the Salt Lake temple for a sealing before, and it was great. It WAS super busy, so we ended up waiting about half an hour before we could even get into the room. We got out probably about an hour after we were supposed to, but it was so worth it!
My mom and I with Bekah. Notice how my mom and I have matching hair now.
Just married! She looked beautiful, and we approve of Clay.
It was especially nice to go to a sealing just before our second anniversary, and always remember how we felt on our wedding day.
On our way down to Orem for the reception, Brandon and Bekah were nice enough to stop in Sandy to see my friend Jen. I don't think I've seen her since our wedding day, and she has a cute little guy now! So, we stopped by so I could give him a baby Buzz Lightyear hat. Baby Calvin was so cute, and snuggled into my shoulder for about an hour. I love newborns.
The rest of the weekend was spent with family. We went to the Myres house to stay, and spent time with them. We got to get dinner with Stuart and Heidi, who moved back to Utah from Ohio.

Sunday dinner was spent with both parents and all four of my grandparents. It's not very often that this happens! We took a picture to commemorate it.

It was far too short, but what a good weekend! We were sad to leave, but glad we got to see so many friends and family in just a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment