We went to the temple yesterday. I always love going, but especially around Christmas time. There seems to be an extra special spirit around.
I had people tell me that in the second half of pregnancy, it is really hard to sit through a session and I wouldn't like it. So I was nervous about what to expect. But as soon as the session started, I felt little Giullian stop kicking. And she barely kicked until we left the temple. With how active she is, 2 hours of not kicking is a long time. I am sure it was a coincidence, but I'd like to think that she's reverent and we will never have problems with her in church. Hahaha yeah right.
Either way, it was a nice surprise! I will keep going until it gets too painful, and I will be sad when I can't go anymore. I love going to the temple!

No comments:
Post a Comment