Cora is getting so big. This is her 2 month picture in her car seat. I love it!
Brandon sent me this picture while I was taking a nap yesterday. Look at those cheeks!
Today we went to her 2 month pediatrician appointment. I was dreading this for a long time, and it was made even worse by the fact that she was the happiest and most smiley that she has ever been. I told Brandon it felt like taking a lamb to the slaughter.
She was even smiling at the nurse and medical students who were observing. Who is this child?!
Her shots were so so sad, but went OK. She definitely cried, which made me a little teary. But she calmed down a little once I picked her up and fell asleep soon after. It's been 3 hours and she just barely woke up... kind of. Rough day.
(Before we even made it to the car.)
She woke up for a little bit, then fell back asleep on our bed.
Dr. Rub used her as an example of excellent muscle tone to the med students. He picked her up, and while she didn't necessarily like it she did what she was supposed to.
Her stats were:
Her stats were:
12 pounds (66.3 percentile)
22.5 inches (50.1 percentile)
She is definitely our little chunky monkey!
22.5 inches (50.1 percentile)
She is definitely our little chunky monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment