Just a TON of random photos from April!
Since she had lived by the beach until now, we never needed a floatie to swim. So we tried one and Cora LOVED IT.
Favorite part of conference was the choir.
Finally starting to sit and color.
I brought the stroller to push Cora to my doctor's appointment... what was I thinking?
Big girl.
I totally botched Cora's stuffed rabbit, but she still loved it. She took it out as soon as I finished it.
Not tired at all!
Third trimester blues. A cute dress made it better!
Brandon got to experience the magic of the zoo with Cora.
Cora FINALLY got a big kid bed just before her second birthday.
We got to go on the trolley with our friends one day after story time. It was a hit!
Who is this kid?? It was so hilarious!
She loves bringing Dad to work every day.
Getting bigger! Us both.
No comments:
Post a Comment