I love that we got to drive down for a super quick trip to go to Bethany's farewell.
The 99 freeway is something else... but better than the LA traffic that we hit.
When we picked Bethany up, we drove by good old 57 Lindberg.
Cora was so happy to see Bubba!
Once we met up with Dallin and Krystel, we went to the beach. We hadn't been in over 4 months! Cora wasn't so sure at first (the water was way colder), but she warmed up right away.
Her "nope" phase.
"Ih told"
Souplantation for dinner. Note Cora's cup falling haha.
Bethany gave such a great talk. We laughed that they said it was her homecoming talk... I guess we've been out of the ward for a little while. It was bittersweet to be back at the ward without my mom or dad there. But I bet the next time we're there we'll be there with them.
It was fun to see Torrie there! I don't think I've seen her since I got married. So I haven't met either of her boys.
Sara wins the prize for nicest relative! We're glad she made the drive up, especially since there wasn't anywhere for her to go after church.
Cora was so nice to Bethany. Not.
We were so sad to leave after just staying one night, but Brandon still couldn't take time off work. So we left late at night to get back so he could finish his notes. Then we hit a bad accident and were stuck for an extra TWO HOURS on the road. I don't think Brandon got to bed until 2:30.
Either way, we are so proud of Bethany and her choice to go on a mission! She will be awesome!
We were so sad to leave after just staying one night, but Brandon still couldn't take time off work. So we left late at night to get back so he could finish his notes. Then we hit a bad accident and were stuck for an extra TWO HOURS on the road. I don't think Brandon got to bed until 2:30.
Either way, we are so proud of Bethany and her choice to go on a mission! She will be awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment