Cora had her first day of second year of preschool this week.
She has been SO EXCITED! If I had a dollar for every time she asked me when she was going back to preschool, I could have paid her preschool tuition for the year. She has been ready, especially since all her friends went back at least a week earlier.
This year, she has a different teacher and will be with some different kids. I hope it is a good fit! She LOVED Mrs. G so much.
The night before, she laid out her clothes, packed her lunch (or, told me what to pack for her lunch), and got a father's blessing. Brandon reminded her to be a good friend to those who may need it. I hope this will continue for a while, because Cora is a sweet little girl. Sometimes she tells me other girls don't want to be friends with everyone. So we talk about how we need to be nice to everyone.
Cora came home from school and told me she had a run in with a girl. Someone took her cheese stick at lunch, that she was SO excited to eat! But Cora, bless her heart, didn't freak out about it. The worst part was that we didn't even have any more cheese sticks left, so she didn't get any for a few days. But she was so sweet! The other girl was crying and took her cheese stick (according to her). So, I want to cultivate this kindness for years.
This year, she has a different teacher and will be with some different kids. I hope it is a good fit! She LOVED Mrs. G so much.
The night before, she laid out her clothes, packed her lunch (or, told me what to pack for her lunch), and got a father's blessing. Brandon reminded her to be a good friend to those who may need it. I hope this will continue for a while, because Cora is a sweet little girl. Sometimes she tells me other girls don't want to be friends with everyone. So we talk about how we need to be nice to everyone.
Cora came home from school and told me she had a run in with a girl. Someone took her cheese stick at lunch, that she was SO excited to eat! But Cora, bless her heart, didn't freak out about it. The worst part was that we didn't even have any more cheese sticks left, so she didn't get any for a few days. But she was so sweet! The other girl was crying and took her cheese stick (according to her). So, I want to cultivate this kindness for years.

No comments:
Post a Comment