Well, since James is almost 2 1/2 years, I thought I'd share this 3 months late.
The biggest event in James's first 3 months after his birthday is qualifying for speech therapy services. He just barely qualified, which was a relief for me. 1, that he is doing so well and 2, that we got him in just in time so he can get help!
It was funny, they kept asking why he talked in a Darth Vader voice. I'm glad we aren't the only people to notice that.
He's pretty snuggly. He loves to come sit in my lap, and is always down for a selfie.
I remember I took this picture the morning after I heard about a heartbreaking story where a 2 year old boy was accidentally shot and killed. (Self inflicted) I was so sick about it, I just sat with James all morning.
He has been getting sassy. This is his face when he doesn't like what someone else is saying to him.
James loves his dinos! He calls them "Dine".
James is OBSESSED with playing outside. He wants to go outside all day every day.
He's still a messy eater. Thankfully he also loves bath time.
He LOVED the beach and family time this summer. He was especially obsessed with Papa.
We sure love our James. He is CRAZY busy, but he's generally just a happy kid. It makes me feel kind of bad when people tell me "I don't know how you handle him" or "man I wouldn't have any more kids if my kid was that crazy". Because I love him just the way he is! If he sat a little bit I'd be even more happy, but he is a happy healthy kid so I will gladly take it.
It was funny, they kept asking why he talked in a Darth Vader voice. I'm glad we aren't the only people to notice that.
He's pretty snuggly. He loves to come sit in my lap, and is always down for a selfie.
I remember I took this picture the morning after I heard about a heartbreaking story where a 2 year old boy was accidentally shot and killed. (Self inflicted) I was so sick about it, I just sat with James all morning.
He has been getting sassy. This is his face when he doesn't like what someone else is saying to him.
James loves his dinos! He calls them "Dine".
James is OBSESSED with playing outside. He wants to go outside all day every day.
He's still a messy eater. Thankfully he also loves bath time.
He LOVED the beach and family time this summer. He was especially obsessed with Papa.



No comments:
Post a Comment