When life gives you lemons, you just take them and throw them at someone else. That's my motto. It makes you feel a little bit better, at least.
It's been a long week. We can start with 3 hours in the library Monday night (longest i've spent in the library all semester), followed by a group meeting on Tuesday for a project I didn't know I had. It was due Thursday. Fortunately all I had to plan was 3 minutes of information on Learning Disabilities in the workplace. Wednesday night was just as miserable. I got up early to do laundry, dishes, and practice the piano for the ward Talent show that night. I couldn't believe I had signed myself up for this. I haven't signed up for a talent show (minus the wonderful "Jai Ho!" dance last semester, but that was everyone) since 4th grade. And then, i was-yep- playing the piano. This time I decided to play the piano and sing. The song I chose was "Breathe" by Anna Nalick. I had to change a word or two, but it was easy and has a good message. I had 3 classes back to back, then a group meeting for the same group. These girls need to CHILL OUT. They were snapping at each other back and forth over the table for an hour and a half. I just sat there in a half asleep stupor. The talent show was... exciting. Tons of people playing the piano. That's why I don't like going to talent shows. Someone's always better than me at the piano, and at singing. But I did it , and I think I did fine. Then I had to write my 3 minutes of information. I was so tired by the end of the day Thursday, I planned for a 3 hour nap. However, some roommates forget that since I sleep right by the bathroom, I can hear EVERYTHING they say when they're in there. So it was only a 45 minute nap. Along the way, I found out something that made me kind of sad. BUT... don't worry. Nothing an hour and a half at the gym couldn't cure. I would have gone for longer, but I was falling asleep. Now, we're plotting a prank that will be funny, and totally undectectable.
No comments:
Post a Comment