I'm going to write about my weekend in Utah next post... promise.
Ok, so since people seemed concerned... I am NOT depressed. I love BYUI, and I love my family and friends. That was just word vomit on my blog. I do not like watching friends throw away their lives (i'm not going to say names for obvious reasons), but i guess the positive side is that it makes me raise my own standards for relationships of my own.
UMMMM... glad I checked this today, because I actually got a cool shout-out from Camille! Sweet! Dating your HT is pretty much the best way to meet a mate (I am NOT biased :) I think that is awesome, and yes cheesy too... but hey, cheesy is really good sometimes! Oh, and having a good friend, and THEN dating them is the best way to really get to know someone... good work Camille...
ReplyDelete1/6 of your fan club in AZ- D