And this is me without heels on:
So it was a fun night... they played some pop music but it was mostly older stuff. Nobody was dancing dirty or anything like that, and besides the drunk person that was somewhere in the crowd everyone behaved themselves. Some of the songs were slower... which I hate. Fortunately I had someone there to dance with, even though a few other guys beat Brandon to it a few times and danced with me. The hosts also had drinks for sale at the bar, such as Shirley Temples and Roy Rogers (which I thought was called 'Rolls Royce' oops), and so we got some peach fuzz, Shirley Temples, and Mint Mojitos. Ohhh baby, they were good.
So now I'm enjoying the rare quiet periods in my apartment... I should be preparing my Sunday School lesson, but instead I'm on here and making Mac and Cheese (Three cheese with mini shells). I'll get on it now that I'm done, I'm just letting We Shot the Moon's album serenade me instead of the TV.
Is that a pic of your HT? Cute!
ReplyDelete