Thursday, March 11, 2010

I can't wait to Move out...

We got in major trouble for clean checks last night... BIG trouble. Lauren didn't take the trash out... so we got charge $10 each. And we got charged $25 for having pet fish. Seriously?! Look at them! what did they ever do to Tami?
(The fish in the middle, Tigger, died 2 weeks ago)

I mean, come ON, Tami. I'd like to tell her where she can put the clean check form.... In the trash can, obviously. So now I'm going to clean the kitchen and my room in between my classes that I actually have. And not pay $25 for the fish... They're going to Brandon's place. So i'm sitting here while Meg is leaving a mess on the counters... I'm going to tell Tami that it was clean when I cleaned it up, because i JUST did it. And left a threatening note on the door. Some people.
I'm quite enraged by this.

2 comments:

  1. camille has a boyyyyfriieeeennnddddd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for breaking the news to mom... as I haven't yet... I'm sure i'll get a phone call from her soon hahah

    ReplyDelete