Saturday, March 13, 2010

Traditional Party

Tonight we went to another party... Sorry that's all I blog about... I just don't have anything else to report. It was ok, Rexburg is not known for their partying skills. They had "Monster Pong", where you have cups with a little bit of Monster in them, and you try and bounce a Ping-Pong ball into them. If you do, the other team has to drink it. Rachel and I were "Team Tami", because we love our manager Tami and all. We almost beat the other team, but they threw the ball in the last cup just before we did. I haven't had an energy drink in a LONG time, so it's good it was only a tiny bit of drink in there:
I know it kind of violates the "avoid the appearance of evil" rule, but something that's thrown by Rexburg Housing has to be Honor Code approved... I think.
There was also a dance, which was fun. What really caught my attention was the mechanical bull. Now, I've ridden one before,  so here, just compare the two faces I made last year and this year:
Last year ^
This year^ (Note: My shirt is NOT that low, my skin is just that white that the flash washed it all together...)
Total bliss, right? Thanks Brandon, for catching that awesome moment on film.
So the dance was ok, I just hate it when kids act like "Oh my gosh, my parents are not here to monitor me!" and just go crazy. Fortunately, I was with Brandon who has more self control than that.
That's it, the end. You know I put this post up simply for the sake of putting pictures up... especially this last one.

1 comment: