Sunday, March 28, 2010

Positive!!

So I need to be more positive on my blog... my apologies to those who read my last post and thought I hated the world. I don't, really. I was merely getting out a little bit of frustration.
There really is a whole lot of things to be thankful for. I have shelter from the wind that tears through Rexburg with a vengeance. The weather's been warming up nicely, despite the snowfall on Monday. So warm it's actually raining right now. My friends are wonderful, and keep me sane. I have parents that support me more than most other students have. I have so many wonderful examples in my family of how I want to be. In two weeks, I get to go back to the best place in the world. I am packing my long sleeved shirts and warm weather clothes for the next 5 months, and each bin filled makes me happier. I am healthy, and happier than I have been for a long time. I have no idea why, just enjoying the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment