So i was thinking about what to blog today (yes i do that, and I'm sure you people who are more avid bloggers do too), and I thought I could do a really whiny post on what's going wrong with my life. But instead, i've decided to have a more positive outlook. Sometimes things don't go as well as you want them to. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try in a class, and how positive you are that your grade is secure, it isn't reflected on your transcript. No matter how hard you try to take care of your face, it breaks out faster than Justin Bieber onto the pop culture scene. Even if you try to eliminate greasy foods and soda from your diet, and exercise daily, you gain more weight than you did the entire semester when those habits were basically reversed.
But, I have a lot to be grateful for this summer. I'm going to Nicaragua on May 26th (keep posted for regular blogs while I'm there), which will be an awesome experience. I have a job waiting for me after that, which will help me not have to work a ton in the school year. I get a visit from Brandon July 1 to the 4 (not THAT kind of visit, 5 months is just a long time to go without seeing each other when you're not planning on dating anyone else). My friends are going on missions, which is good and sad at the same time... and I have plenty of weddings to crash this summer! So I can just keep exercising, washing my face, and preparing for future semesters (which includes a dance class with Brandon... umm yes?)
No comments:
Post a Comment