- Most of the people I hang out with are 2 years old and younger
-Learning Spanish has taught me how much I am capable of learning... If I am able to speak in Spanish to some level of fluency by the end of the summer, I am certainly capable of getting a 4.0
-No matter how much I may have to do in a day, I feel like I'm unproductive if I don't have a set time schedule
-My new least favorite feeling is lactic acid burning
-The lectures I get from my boyfriend sound very similar to the lectures I get from my mom........ (one is well intended and for my well being, and one just tries to get my goat... I'll let you figure that one out.)
-Sometimes, and just SOMETIMES, your parents might be right.
-I have more patience than I thought I did.
-I sleep so so so so much, and it never seems like it's enough.
-When people are tired, it's just better to excuse what they say, because chances are you'll be cranky too.
-I spend a lot of time video chatting
-Spending the last 6 months of my school year in snow was worth it to be out of school at least 6 weeks before everyone else...
-My texting number has gone up exponentially since leaving Rexburg, probably from leaving all my friends.
-My little siblings are pretty much hilarious (especially Bethany and Cole)
-Along those lines, sharing a room with an 11-year-old-turning-12-in-13-days girl is pretty fun... we have pillow talk when I go to bed the same time as her.
-I can, despite popular opinion, run without throwing up... I was beginning to doubt myself for a while there.
-I can survive long periods of time without putting makeup on (or shave my legs, for that matter... but that's another story)
-I get to go to Nicaragua in 9 days!!!!!!!!! Time to cram in the Spanish!
Excuse me...sometimes right????
ReplyDelete