There are some things you should know about the number 23.
- the Human biorhythm is 23 days
- William Wallace was executed on August 23
- December 23, 2012 was the day the Mayans said the world would end
- John Forbes Nash, the subject of "A Beautiful Mind", became obsessed with the number 23 after seeing a picture of Pop John XXIII and believing it to be himself
- Michael Jordan. David Beckham and LeBron James all have worn the number 23
- Most quoted psalm? 23
- Each parent contributes 23 chromosomes to their child
- It takes 23 seconds to blood to circulate through the human body.
- Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times
- The first Morse Code transmission was "What hath God wrought?"-- Numbers 23:23
- There are two movies based on the number 23, and both main characters were obsessed with the number
- There are exactly 23 characters, numbers and letters on the faces of all U.S. Currency
- The axis of the Earth is tilted 23 degrees
Why does this matter?
Because Brandon Giullian, my BFF, fiance, and soon to be husband is turning 23 tomorrow. I sent him some lists like this about the number 23 in a lame attempt to give him a good birthday present, because he's 1,000 miles away and I wish I was there. I'll save that for another time that I'm feeling like a pity party. But for now, I hope he has a good birthday (he never reads my blog anyways haha), and I'll get to see him soon.
He would not be too happy if he saw that picture up... good thing he doesn't check my blog eh?




that last picture is great! and who would've thought 23 was such and important number?
ReplyDelete