Friday, April 15, 2011

The theme for the reception...

So I'm not going to give away all the details for the wedding, because I want people to still be excited for it. but the theme of the reception is going to be based off of:
And for the colors it will be navy blue and yellow... with a silver accent. Thus, my shoes couldn't be anything other than this:
I'm so excited.

3 comments:

  1. if you really wear those i'll be so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey we're planning on doing that puzzle you gave us of that painting for christmas as soon as school ends. i'm just ITCHING to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the shoes today! That makes it official... now to find Brandon some shoes that are masculine but awesome. And you should do the puzzle before my wedding and bring it out here Alyse haha

    ReplyDelete