So I moved out of my apartment on Friday, and I have mixed feelings about not going back to live in BYU-Idaho Approved Singles Housing. The things I will miss...
- Erin walking around at all hours of the night in her towel.
- Watching stupid white trash TV shows and wondering who would ever like those shows... then realizing that was us.
- Having long talks late at night when we should have been asleep.
- The random and slightly inappropriate things that would always happen
Some things I won't miss?
- The delegation of the jobs. (I was assigned to clean the kitchen for two white gloves in a row because I wasn't there when the packet got there.
- The sharing of fridges.
- The drama drama drama of living with 5 girls (because I did that 2 years in a row.)
- Not being able to say anything when they do something that drives you nuts
Well, now that Brandon and I are going to be living with each other in the fall, we know we can avoid this stuff. Except sharing fridges, but that's ok because we'll share bank accounts too. And when we do something that bothers the other person, we can tell each other. It will be a lot less dramatic... but I will miss the good times I had in Barnes Hall 265, Tuscany 424, and Legacy Ridge 312. For the most part, the times were good. And that's how I'll look at it in the future!
i'd say that i enjoy being married and not living in the approved housing at byui MUCH better (*cough* lara)... honestly i think i REALLY enjoyed 1 semesters roommates all the way through and all of them... sad day for me i guess, but it's over with.
ReplyDeleteYou'll love it!!
HIYUP! My towel!
ReplyDelete