Sunday, May 29, 2011

Teenage Girls!!!!!!!

So today is Bethany's 13th birthday. Something good to celebrate with all the sad stuff going on in the world. She is "dictator for the day", as she likes to call it. Just a few quick things...
I was quite proud of my birthday card that Brandon and I picked out for her. I won't explain the story, but it's a good one that Bethany can explain sometime:
How cute.
Bethany is a cute 13 year old, and hopefully she keeps her sweet disposition throughout her teenage years.

2 comments:

  1. you got to tell her to stop growing up! i can't believe she's 13. Jessy won't be until september but still when did they grow up and when did we get so old

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you post a picture of you two standing together so people could see how she is towering over you? I have full confidence in Bethany that she will in deed keep her sweet disposition (fingers crossed) for years to come. Glad you can come to the girl party on Friday!

    ReplyDelete