Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Break 2012- Oakley

Now that Brandon's parents live in the Bay Area, we get to see them more often! I'm sad we didn't get to spend more time in New Hampshire and Boston with them, but this is better (in my opinion). Here's a quick synopsis of what we did with them while we were there:
Warriors Game, where Megan Taylor and I got onto the Dance Fan Cam.

 (Our seats... no big deal.)
I'm sure the Santa Hat helped.
Day Trip to San Francisco, where we went to a viewpoint of the Golden Gate Bridge:
We found the "Stinking Rose", a garlic themed restaurant in Little Italy that came highly recommended, but after seeing the prices thought it might be better to go with everyone. Instead, we got a Philly Cheesesteak from across the street and it was soooo good.
Gingerbread House contest:
(Savory House, with pepperoni and who knows what else on it)
Winning house! I was so excited.

And Brandon's house, which had a snow hippo in the pond.
The Giullians have a tradition of making and eating a smorgasbord on Christmas Eve, and it definitely did not disappoint.
Brandon in his manly apron, with the 7 layer dip he and Grandma Putnam made.
Look at that! So good.
The last night we were there, we went to dinner at Johnny Carino's, which was not bad at all.
Not pictured are the many many games we played, the Christmas movies (and other movies) we watched, the restaurants we ate at, Christmas morning (because I was so focused on talking to Austin that I spaced on that), and the other instances of fun that we had. It was so great, and the best way to spend 10 days
 in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment