Sunday, December 9, 2012

On my break.

I've been dreaming of this break for a long time. I'll get to do the things I want to now! And we'll have 2 1/2 weeks of spending time with family to do that.
I've given myself a couple of projects to do in the meantime:
I can't post pictures of the hats, because then I'd have to give the copyrights to them. But here are the models.
-For baby Cohen (Zaugg):
Gabrielle wanted a Mike Wizowski hat for her baby. I've been trying to do it all semester, but now I'll actually have a chance. I'll take a picture of him with it when it's actually done, but this is an approximation right now.
-For Dane:
I found a super cute pattern for a Cookie Monster hat. It has two little cookies on the end of the braids down the side.
And for Brittney Bodine's baby girl:
She wants a pouf for her baby girl. It's pretty big, and is super fun to do.

PS 3 more days of college. Can you tell I don't want to do my final projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment