Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Review of 2012

2012 was a good year. We had a good run, and it was a time to learn lots of new things. I finished my final 3 semesters of college classes, and have not had a break in a long time. 
The hardest thing that has happened is learning that real life means you don't just go home over the breaks. We've got jobs and lives to think about, and don't always have funds for everything you want to do. However, it makes me grateful for my education and for the chance we have to make more money than $8 an hour. So, onward we go!
If there was something that could be the mascot of 2012, I would say it was the temple. As you can see, we went to quite a few temples this year. We will keep it up, but there won't be too many more years that we visit 8 new temples. (For a full list, visit my "Temples" tab).
If there's going to be a symbol for 2013, I'd say it's the cap and gown. Brandon and I are graduating this year! Finally... It will happen. To the year of the cap and gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment