I survived student teaching.
And you know what? I'm going to miss those little bugs.
On my last day, one of my boys gave me a bouquet of flowers and a necklace that said "#1 Teacher". It's so sweet. They also all signed cards and gave me some school supplies for my next teaching job. When they were leaving, one of the girls said, "Don't worry Mrs. Giullian, I probably won't cry until I get home." How do you not miss that?!
But now I'm on my first day of unemployment.
What will I do?
-Get my teaching license.
-Go to the temple.
-Train for my 5k in July (that I've been badly neglecting).
-Keep applying for jobs.
SPEAKING OF WHICH: I got a job offer and another call for an interview. One is a teacher's assistant at a Montessori school in Sacramento, and the call for the interview is at a Goddard preschool in Durham, North Carolina. Because who wouldn't want to live by Dane?! (And Alyse and Tommy, of course). It depends on the position they want to offer me, though.
-Keep up my Etsy shop. (Visit it! http://www.etsy.com/shop/CamillesCrochet)
But I can do anything I want to! I can continue to learn Spanish like I've wanted to. I can get a Master's degree if I want to. I can work full time if I want to (and can get hired).
Soooo, yeah. It's sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment