Day 4- Today, I'm thankful for our cars. It's starting to get colder here (ahhhhh, Rexburg winter. You will NOT be missed ever.), but we don't even feel it when driving. I love our little Jeep and Pathfinder, and I'm going to be sad when we sell/return them. Selling Brandon's Jeep will be especially hard, because it belonged to his grandpa Putnam and I know that puts an additional emotional attachment on it. And it has been SO good to us in the snow. If it only got about 3 times the gas mileage, I'd keep it in a second.
Day 5- I'm thankful for Daylight Savings ending. I got to go to work when it was light, and come home when it was light. It was a nice surprise.
Day 6- I'm thankful for the temple. I went tonight to do some work for a couple of family names. While I was there, I ran into one of my old friends from freshman year, who I haven't seen in years! It was so wonderful to see her, and to feel thankful that we both turned out OK from our crazy days of 2008. Going to the temple is so great, especially when I go after a day of school.

Day 7-I'm grateful for a husband (really, I could do 30 day of why I'm thankful for Brandon) who got up, no questions asked, to check the apartment when I heard our door rattle. It really did I swear! But he got up at o' dark 30 to check it for me... Nothing to report. (Note: that was yesterday. Today he almost got punched in the throat because he accidentally woke me up and scared the living daylights out of me at 4 am. Still thankful for him though!)

Day 7-I'm grateful for a husband (really, I could do 30 day of why I'm thankful for Brandon) who got up, no questions asked, to check the apartment when I heard our door rattle. It really did I swear! But he got up at o' dark 30 to check it for me... Nothing to report. (Note: that was yesterday. Today he almost got punched in the throat because he accidentally woke me up and scared the living daylights out of me at 4 am. Still thankful for him though!)
No comments:
Post a Comment