I thought I'd FINALLY blog about something fun we did. There's a few of them I need to catch up on, but here's what we did last night!
So about a month ago, Brandon told me there was a Barry fundraiser where they had tickets to the Dolphins game for cheap. So why not? We didn't really have the desire to go to a Dolphins game normally, but for a deal sure!
It happened to fall on Karen's birthday, and so he made a poster for his mom's birthday. Seriously cute.
(it was 70 degrees, but I crocheted a teal beanie. It was just too good to pass up on.)
I just told him he needs to just teach our boys to love their mom this much.
When we got to our seats, we saw why the seats were so cheap. Second row from the top... what a hike.
Luckily, we could see the whole field from where we were. It was quite the show! I read that the baby is just now beginning to be able to hear, so I wondered what it was thinking with all the fireworks and loud music at the beginning of the game.
We did NOT get on TV with the poster, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. There was plenty of dancing and jumping around (from him, I can't do much right now).
Lots of good food (they don't allow purses at all in the stadium, so my usual snack supply was at home), which we are now on a cleanse from. Only fruits and veggies today. So who knows how many NFL games we ever go to, but it was way fun while it lasted. And happy birthday Karen we love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment