Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Lion King

So Brandon's Christmas present to me was to go see the Lion King in theater. I had heard ads for it on the radio and was so excited that he picked up on my hints!
The play was FANTASTIC. The actors were so talented, Brandon said the older Simba sounded like Bruno Mars (he kind of did). It followed the movie pretty closely, although they did throw in a scene where Scar wants to make Nala his queen. That would have been way too dark for Disney.
But now that I know Brandon CAN like musicals, I am on to my next conquest- Wicked in March! We'll see if I can convince him.
We just love that we can do these things without driving for hours on end, like we would have had to in Idaho.
Baby liked it too, she was dancing the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment