Monday, May 11, 2015

Day 1 of the rest of my life.

Today was the first day I was REALLY on my own with Cora.
I was terrified. I almost cried last night thinking about it.
My little angel baby has been so fussy lately. On Saturday we watched ALL of the Lord of the Rings movies while she cried and refused to sleep anywhere but on top of one of us. Not a productive day. So naturally I was worried about what I would do, especially since Brandon would be gone for ELEVEN hours!
The morning was rough. Cora screamed and projectile spit up all over me and the bed, and would not nap. I think something's going on with her poor stomach, because she spits up a lot. It breaks my heart. So I put her in the stroller and she initially didn't like it, but she calmed down.
 (She doesn't like the flowers in her hair, but they're so stinking cute that I put them in anyway.)
 Luckily I brought a blanket to put over the top of the stroller just in case... it was windy outside. She HATES the wind. So she started to wail and I threw the blanket on top, it was quiet so I peeked under there after about 2 minutes and saw this:
 Angel baby. She slept for a LONG time. I walked about 2 miles (longest I've walked in a while... my legs hurt) because I didn't want her to wake up just yet. I would have walked further but it was 90 degrees outside and I wanted to make sure she could breathe. But she slept most of the rest of the afternoon! I even got a little nap in when I could finally put her in her crib.
And, we survived. She is so so so cute, even when she is screaming at me. It doesn't happen often, and I know it's a phase so I just feel bad that something is bothering her.
My tiny little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment