Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So, apparently I'm a Creep.

So Brandon and I had a funny experience the other night... I decided to have Brandon write it in his own words, in order to truly capture it...

It was a dark and stormy night (literally).  Warn out from the long, studious day I quickly fell into a deep sleep.  Snort..Snort.  What?...what is a little, tiny, creature that resembles a pink behooved animal doing in my bed?  It wasn't a pig as I described, it was my wife Camille!  Her impersonation of a snorting pig was impeccable, spot on!  Soon after the snorting faded away, my mind drifted back to a deep sleep and visions my best friends and I celebrating my victory of the Tri-Wizard tournament with some good, old-fashioned, non-alcoholic butterbeer.  The festivities were rudely interrupted by some creature from the underworld.  I awoke to a large set of slender paws lifting up my pillow and digging around for a lost item.  "Where's my whiteboard?", "I need my whiteboard!" screeched the piercing voice of this ravenous creature.  Frightened and confused at the scene unfolding before my eyes, I was left only to think, "Why would I have this beast's whiteboard, and why would it be under my pillow?"  As my eyes acclimated to the darkness I saw a blurry image of Camille kneeling at the head of the bed looking for her whiteboard underneath my pillow!  "Oh...now I understand...this was no ravenous creature...once again it was my wife Camille!"  As I learned the true identity of interrupter of my dreams I softly said, "Camille, just go back to sleep."  She obeyed without response.  I slowly fell back asleep with a large smile on my face knowing that in the morning she would be oblivious to the happenings of this night.  One thing is for sure Camille is a weirdo in her sleep!  However, she is so cute and funny that I can gladly put up with it.

Disclaimer:  I am in know way, shape, or form saying the Camille is a pig...she simply sounds like one at night sometimes haha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss sleeping Camille. Love the Harry Potter dream

    ReplyDelete