I feel like a lot of people use their Facebook accounts as a way to share EVERYTHING in their lives.
Not even the "Woo I love to get drunk and ruin my chances of a good job later" pictures.
Watching the things that people say makes me want to be even more careful with my own posts.
Things like:
-Pictures of spouses in labor
-Pictures of spouses in compromising places
-"Wow, you really can't trust a liar" posts.
-"Oh em gee I've known _______ for a year and we've already been married for 8 months!"
-"Wow, I can't wait to move out of _________ and go to ___________" (Then visa versa the next week).
-Unnecessary information about pregnancies, such as dilation, effacement, and other stuff.
-Talking about their kids' poop. Seriously people?!
-"I hate you so much I hope you die" ... "Ohhh em gee I just want to be with my baby"
-"I am so much better than anyone else, I look down on everyone".
As a result, I have only said nice things about Brandon on Facebook and my blog. If there is ever anything that might seem not ultra complimentary of him, it's because it's sarcasm.
I also try to not say anything unkind about my family, because that's just uncomfortable. And, you'd better believe I will NEVER post any pictures of myself in labor. Because that's just GROSS. There is a difference between the excited picture when in the hospital bed, and a picture that's awkward to see because of the position the woman is in.
Let's just be classy people.
No comments:
Post a Comment