More Quotes:
Teacher: We are making grape juice, this is what smashed grapes looks like.
Girl (Turning around to me): That looks like puke!
Girl: I HATE preschool teachers! They are all so mean!
Girl: You teachers never let us do what we want! All you are is nice to us!
Girl: fishes don't have yegs!
Girl: Yesterday I went to the park and we saw ducks and they were quacking! (If you've never heard a 3 year old say the word "quacking", it's quite a treat.)
Girl: My butt is wet!
Me: Oh, your bottom's wet?
Girl: No, my BUTT is wet! From the slide!
Me: Why'd you get glasses?
Girl: Because I can't SEE!!!
I walked by a girl, and tugged on one of her pigtails.
Girl: Hey! Don't pull my bunny tails!!
I'm really going to miss all the funny things the kids say. They totally made my semester better, because I loved them and their silly little quirks. If I have kids like some of those, I'll be so happy!
i LOVE when they says Y's for their L's... it's my favorite.
ReplyDeleteand the bunny tails is DARLING!