Sunday, May 20, 2012

9 months!

Happy 9 months of marriage to us! I told Brandon today that if our marriage was a pregnancy it would be full term... I'm sure he thought it was funny deep down.
We have been through a lot these last 9 months. So many ups, and a few downs. We've laughed and cried together, and learned a lot about each other. Brandon does the most ridiculous things at times to make me laugh so much. And he's learned to deal with my strong will.
We have visited 7 different states (I think??) and 6 temples. Brandon knows I'm obsessed with new temples, and he lets me plan our trips around them.
We have read our scriptures as a pair every night, and prayed together at least once a day. The temple, scriptures, and prayer are much of the base of our relationship. We are also careful to be grateful for all the gifts we are given, because we know that we would be sunk without the help of our family and friends. Being married has really helped bring me closer to my own family, in addition to gaining a new family and loving them too.
They say the first year of marriage is the hardest... I certainly hope so. Because our life will be so easy if this was the hardest!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Camille... come and see the Reno temple... we would love it! BTW, the first year is hard, but not the hardest. Every year is hard... but worth it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know that every year will bring different trials. I just know that many people said to me that the first year was the hardest... I'm OK with that! And I think next time we're driving out to Oakley we are going to have to take a stop at your house and go by the temple definitely!

    ReplyDelete