I only need NINE credits to graduate.
I am SO excited!
AND!
I am loving this semester... I didn't even know it was possible!
I realized why.
The past few semesters, I've struggled a lot in school and wanted to change my major.
Last semester was a lot about assessments, which is interesting, but not really what I want to do with my life.
Last semester was a lot about assessments, which is interesting, but not really what I want to do with my life.
However, this semester is about Early Intervention. And it's EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO DO!
It's what I envisioned when I signed up for the Early Childhood Special Education program almost 4 years ago.
And then yesterday I found out I don't need a graduate degree, because my classes will qualify me to be an early interventionist. It was meant to be!
Why do I want to be an early interventionist?
Simple:
I. LOVE. BABIES.
And I want to help them have the easiest life possible.
My little cousin Camille
Magnum and Maverick
My Nicaraguan preschool.
Kamden
Savannah
Jamison... cutest neighbor ever.
In case you were wondering, this is the age group I would be working with.



Early intervention is what I want to do too!! Kids are so much fun to work with :)
ReplyDelete