It's about 10 minutes from our place, and was pretty shrouded in mystery. It had billboards with claims such as "Best part of my Yellowstone vacation!", but I didn't really know what it was. Luckily, we have a friend who works there and could get us half off passes, so we didn't have to pay $16 a person. We took Bethany, and these are the pictures we got:
White elk, "only 1 in 6 million!"
Beavers
Giant Mountain Goat
Buffalo
It was so bizarre to watch a deer walk across the road.
Better picture of the buffalo.
Once we got to the bear part of the park, they warned us to keep our windows shut because bears sometimes pull people through their windows. We also had to keep moving, because bears climb on the car when they're stopped. Have a nice day!
Grizzlies.
Just taking a bath!
After this my camera died temporarily, so you don't get to see the bear that was literally 2 feet from our car. It was surreal, I was refraining from screaming the whole time.
White wolf.
Entrance to the gift shop.
Bethany wanted to kiss the bear.
Bethany and a bear totem pole.
I wanted that baby fawn to come to me so bad!
Fattest goat ever.
This deer looked like it was about to die.
Bethany was way too excited.
Our new pet.
Bethany and the fat goat.
A peacock with eggs.
Scraggly peacock.
Weirdest looking chicken ever!
Moooose.
Brandon found this baby fawn, and had me come pet him. Immediately, he started licking my hand. I almost died!
This is how bad our height difference is.
Three of the bears.
Brandon and Bethany got onto a kiddie ride.
With Ryan, who got us the passes.
It was fun! And half off, so we don't need to worry about going again. Much better than I expected. And another item off our bucket list!
No comments:
Post a Comment