Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Sorry this is the morning after her birthday... but you get the point.
This time last year, I was picking up Brandon from the airport for our wedding. I told him that we needed to do a lot, because it was my mom's birthday. But of course when we got home, my mom told us to not worry about it. She gave up her birthday to make sure that my reception (2 days later) and wedding (3 days later) went smoothly. And they couldn't have gotten done without her orchestrating all the help from everyone.
I told her that since we survived my wedding, our relationship was stronger than ever. It's true! I've enjoyed being able to call her any time I want and complain about my major. She understands how it is to be in an all-girls major, and has helped me survive the biggest year of my life. It's been hard not going home, but luckily we don't live THAT far away. I can't wait to go home and visit in December!
So I hope Austin sent you another "I love my Mom because" collage! You deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment