So most of our sleeping stories have been about my embarrassing things and habits while sleeping.
Well, FINALLY I have something on Brandon!
So, one night of the reunion I was in Brandon and my room talking to my cousin Brinley. (So if you don't believe me, I have a witness!) Brandon was asleep, and suddenly rolled over. I asked him, "Are you sleeping?", expecting him to just roll back over and go to sleep. Instead, he looked at me and said, "What's with all the beach weather?" Brinley and I looked at each other, and we both realized that he was sleeping talking. I asked him what he was talking about, and he said, "What's with all the beach weather in Utah?? There isn't even a beach here!" He was quite emphatic on this point. I started laughing, and he groaned and said, "It makes sense!" I told him we'd talk about it in the morning, and he fell asleep. Needless to say, in the morning he did not remember it.
So there we go. I am NOT the only one who talks in my sleep. It only took about a year for him to show it.
No comments:
Post a Comment