Sunday, May 12, 2013

Unemployment.

So, I've been applying for jobs. Obviously. I've applied to probably over 60 jobs at this point. I did have three interviews this week, so we'll see how those go.
I know it's only been a week and a half since student teaching started, but I feel like it's been forever.
Cons: The obvious. No money coming in on my end.
Feeling like I have no purpose in life.
Rejection over and over again.

 BUT, the greatest pro is that I am not stressed. Brandon said he loves my "not in school" self. And I agree.
Saturday night we walked for 2 hours, just talking and laughing our heads off. It's so awesome. I feel like this time before work starts and kids come and whatever the future has in store for us is going to be a great memory for us in upcoming years.


But for my to-do list this week:
-Go to the temple (it can't hurt my chances of getting a job, right?)
-Run/continue my 30 days to flat abs workout.
-Apply for more jobs.
-Crochet (Brandon is being so polite with waiting for his blanket, but this is what I have so far:)
It's only 1/4 of the way done.
-Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment