Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Bethany!

(complete with pictures from Facebook, since I don't have my own pictures anymore)
Today, the little sister turned 15.
And by "little", I mean younger, because she is way taller than me now.
(From New Year's... I'm scrunching down a little.)
It seems like just yesterday that we were like this:
(hahaha baby Cole!)
Now, she is almost done with her freshman year of high school. She has been one of my top four favorite roommates ever, and she has gotten super funny lately. Our favorite thing is when she wants to tell a story that's not even funny, but she cries laughing immediately and can't even finish it. Or when we're playing Qwelf and she has to give herself a wedgie.
She has also accepted the fact that she is Dane's second favorite Murphy aunt, and has taken it graciously.
Well, little Bethie Boo, hope your birthday is great. I'm excited to party at the family reunion with you!

2 comments: