I'm sure he's glad the wedding payments are over....
Ah, Saint Patrick's Day. The one day of the year that we celebrate a part of our heritage that isn't Icelandic.In all seriousness, happy birthday to my dad! Story about his birthday- apparently, his grandpa Murphy thought that he should have been named Patrick, because of his birthday. So until his death in the 90's, he called my dad "Patrick".
Tucano's- this year.
Dancing with Daddy.
Telling Brandon exactly how it is.
New York City- Rubbing Buddha's belly.
(Note: Dad doesn't take a whole lot of pictures... so this is what I have!
It hasn't been until the past few years that I've learned how great my dad really is. Without him, we would be in a lottttt of trouble right now. He's a great bishop, great dad, and soon will be an excellent grandpa!! Happy Birthday Dad, we love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment