Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Worst Best Friend Ever.

So I was looking through my old posts, and realized I didn't put up a post about Gabrielle's wedding!! It was a year and a half ago, but here's a picture montage of how the day went.
Jen, Emily, and I were the three non-sister bridesmaids. We took our job very seriously.




 Hams.






Super cute dresses, but I can't wear it anymore.

 Outside the Seattle temple.





Typical serious face close-up.

The bridal party at the reception.
And my favorite picture of the night...
Totally sums up how we acted that day. We were the best bridesmaids ever OBVIOUSLY.

 Gabrielle's cousins were nice enough to pick us to dance with, so we weren't bridesmaids sitting by ourselves. It helped me realize I realllllly liked Brandon, because I had no idea how to talk to guys anymore.

Waiting for them to come out of the reception.
It was a great day. I was so glad I got to be part of it! Sorry Gabrielle I know it's late!

1 comment:

  1. ha i LOVE it all the same! just means it's one more time to see pictures and remember :) good times

    ReplyDelete