Saturday, March 10, 2012

Woo hoo!!

Note: I wrote this the night Alyse told me. I've just been waiting to post it.


We're going to be an aunt an uncle!!
Sorry, that deserves more excitement.
WE'RE GOING TO BE AN AUNT AND UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
better.
So Alyse called me on Coley's birthday. I thought it was to talk about how Coley is 11 and so old, everything I put on my blog. But, she said, "We have some news!" Instantly I was on high alert. I've been wanting a niece or nephew to spoil or a while, but I knew better than to ask. So I just assumed it was about Tommy's internship (which is ALSO exciting). But when she said "We're pregnant!" I squealed so loudly I'm surprised my neighbors didn't knock on the wall, and ran into our room where Brandon was sleeping. Bless his heart, he tried to be so excited when awoken out of a dead sleep. But yeah!! In September I will have a new niece or nephew to spoil! I just can't wait to know if it's a girl or boy so I can know what kind of baby blanket to make. So exciting!!!

1 comment: