Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm not the crazy one.

Brandon's been talking a lot in his sleep. Last night, I was dying talking to him.
He was asleep before me, and just as I was about to fall asleep he says, "62? What the freak!" Then he started laughing, so I assumed he woke himself up.
Me: What were you talking about?
Brandon: I'm only worth 62!
Me: .... No, you're worth 100!
Brandon: Yeah, right! (laughs again)
Me: Ok. (a few minutes later) What do you want to be worth?
Brandon: Well, in order to get a bridge you need to be worth a 74 or a 76.
At that point, I started laughing super hard.
Brandon: What?
Me: You're not this funny when you're awake. And you're not even going to remember this!
Brandon: Awake Brandon is funny!
Me: Yes, he is.
Brandon (putting his hand on my leg between my knee and my shin): Does Awake Brandon touch you there?
Me: Yes.
Brandon: Ew, what a sicko.
Me: Hey, Brandon. How much are the llamas worth?
Brandon (annoyed): I don't know, but they're sleepy!

Hahaha. Brandon's super funny. He does not remember a thing.

1 comment: