So Brandon and I have been married for 6 months today. I know it's not that long in the scheme of things, but we've had a pretty good run thus far.
Since we've been married, we have been to 8 states (California, New Hampshire, Maine, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Hawaii). We have had a semester and a half of school. We have only lived in one apartment, which I love and will be sad to leave. We have read our scriptures and said our prayers together as a couple every day (184 days, if my calculations are correct). Brandon and I have had our ups and downs, but a lot more of the ups. We have made decisions on our lives, and have many more to make. We can both agree that the best day of our lives so far has been our wedding day, August 20, 2011. I love Brandon more than anything in the world, and can't wait to see where our adventures take us! Here's to the best 6 months ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment