So I was going to share the story of our first kiss, as per keeping with the "nostalgic" theme, but I decided not to. It was very personal (obviously), and definitely changed it. I wrote it down in my journal, so we d have it forever. But, you can just wait to read the next story I put up about Brandon and I!
Tender mercy for the week:
I woke up Thursday morning with a cold. It was pretty bad, especially because I am in the busiest semester of my life. On top of that, I was in the middle of an 8-test period, where I had 8 chances to get 90% of better on a test or fail the class. On Thursday, I got a 76%. So on Friday I wanted to go and pass, so that I could worry about just the normal homework load this weekend. I didn't get out of bed until 3 PM, because my joints were so stiff I could hardly sit up. When I was about to go take my test, I realized something. I could ask Brandon for a blessing! I did, and went to go take the test. I finished it in 20 minutes (the limit was 2 hours), and submitted it online. When I saw my score, I almost screamed. I had passed!! It was a miracle, I was so happy. I truly think it was because I looked for help from the only person who could really help me at that time. It made me so grateful to have this Church in my life, because I really wouldn't have passed yesterday if I hadn't asked Brandon for a blessing. I'm also grateful that Brandon lives his life in such a way that he could help me on such short notice. Thank you Brandon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment