Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Selling Headbands!!

So, I want to travel a lot this summer. As much as we like to live off the government, I don't want to dip entirely into our grants to do it. Also, Brandon wants to go on a 4 day trip with the Pre-PA Society (yes that's real) to Los Angeles to look at schools there. Anything that helps Brandon want to move to Southern California helps. So if you want headbands, contact me! I've got:
This
This (With and without flower)
This

Prices may very, depending on the type of flower you want, buttons, etc. I can put hearts on the headbands, and make it various sizes. They'll be cute for baby girls. Let me know if you want one!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! i wish those kinds of headbands looked good on me!
    you gotta make baby sizes too! how cute would those be on little little one's heads

    ReplyDelete