So first off, I have never liked Valentine's Day. Mainly because I didn't have someone to celebrate it with... but for the past 3 years I've had the same Valentine. Our first Valentine's Day together he won me a T-shirt by eating a 2 foot sub sandwich... which was pretty sweet of him. Last year, he gave me a card and a box of Snickers ice cream bars, because the REAL present was coming soon (see here). But this year was our first married Valentine's Day together, and I definitely wanted something cool this time. I got Brandon a few presents too:
This is Wayne. Today when I woke up I found him lying in between Brandon in I, so we apparently have a keeper. I also got Brandon some chocolate mint chip cookies, and they were freaking good.
Brandon had been hearing hints from me for weeks about what I wanted, and in the typical Brandon fashion he did not do what I said I wanted, but did some things that I really did want.
Brandon did not let me get up in the morning until he was ready for me to get up. I had no complaints there. When he did let me come out of our room, he had this waiting for me:
The cherries were because one time I was drinking a Shamrock Shake from McDonald's (amazing!) and I thought he had eaten my cherry and I pretended to get sad. I really do like those cherries though, so he bought a whole jar for me.
While I was eating, he came out with a candy poster for me:
It has 7 reasons why he loves me. My favorite one was "You have a cousin named Heath".
Afterwards it was time to go to school. On Tuesdays I get out of school at 6:30, which was perfect for him. He said he wouldn't come to get me until he was ready. When I got home, this was what greeted me at the door:
(if you can't tell, it's chicken fettuccine Alfredo with French bread and sparkling cider... by candlelight.)
I knowwwwwwww so much cheesiness. But it was our first married Valentine's day, and probably one of the last ones when we can have something like that without work or student teaching (NEXT YEAR) or babies (not an announcement) interfering.
awwwww you found a keeper. Love the one about you starbursting into a symphony of I'm sexy and I know it
ReplyDeletehow cute!
ReplyDeletelove the baby drop in just in case ;)