School is getting hard! I still love it, because it's what I want to do. However, I've been so busy.
I just took the Praxis today... pray for a miracle that I passed. That was easily the hardest test I've ever taken in my life!
Second, I'm learning that dumb people SOME people might have a hard time getting along with my personality. I got a nasty "anonymous" peer review from someone saying that my personality rubs them the wrong way. But you know what? That's my personality! I'm a leader, and when I see something that needs to be corrected I call people to action and make sure it gets done. I don't like people getting away with not pulling their weight in the classes I take, whether they were preschoolers (I never let them get away with much haha) or peers. If someone has a hard time with that, not my problem. I think it shows a lack of maturity to say something like that, especially because I know the difference between what I WANT to say and what I do say.
At any rate, the thing keeping me going with all that paperwork I'm doing is that I will be DONE with school in less than a year! However, I may try to be TESOL certified, which would be another semester of classes. However, again something that I want to do.
Next semester, I'm taking Spanish 101. I'd better get an A, otherwise I'll disappoint myself greatly.
No comments:
Post a Comment