I have a few regrets from college.
- Not trying harder in some classes.
- Not making the insurance company pay me for every day they didn't fix my car... I would have made over 900 dollars that way.
- Not taking more fun classes.
BUT, one regret that Brandon and I have in common from college is NOT doing a study abroad. I've been reading up on some study abroads that we would have wanted to do, and it hurts my heart. I have had this OBSESSION with other cultures lately, and I want to do one so badly! We both want to go somewhere Spanish speaking, whether it's Spain itself or a Latin American country. We both love Latin America.
We do not regret getting married by any stretch of the imagination! Getting married still was the best decision I've ever made in my life. But, we wish we could have gone on a trip or study abroad to a foreign country.
I loved my experience in Nicaragua, and Brandon loved his mission. So that leaves us in the Latin American region of the world. We were thinking of going to the Peace Corps to have that experience again (not a serious possibility- don't freak out!).
So, if anyone wants to spot us $15,000 dollars we'd greatly appreciate it!
No comments:
Post a Comment