Sunday, June 24, 2012

HWD

I know I was moping in my last post, so this is more positive.
I've been working on a "Higher Wider Deeper" project for one of my classes. It's worth 25% of my overall grade, and terrifying. I was allowed to choose any subject that had anything to do with Special Education, and I chose Osteogenesis Imperfecta, or O.I. I used the  story of our wonderful family friends, Mike and Amy Phelps, as a personal touch. I put together all of my information, which is essentially copied and pasted (with resources in the first post at the bottom) onto a blog HERE. It was made with the purpose of giving people access to information about O.I. I realized that I know absolutely NOTHING about this disease, and now I'm interested and want to learn more.
Let me know what you think, it's due on Wednesday so I'm hoping it's good! I have a 95% in the class so if I get a 0 on it I will still pass. But I'm hoping for more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment