Friday, June 29, 2012

The time Brandon laughed the hardest in his life.

So, as mentioned before (now under the label "sleeping stories"), Brandon and I are pretty entertaining when sleeping. Especially when I start talking. This is one of those stories...
Now, I have no idea what this dream was about, but Brandon woke up to me saying, "Ohhh, that's SO cute!!" He woke up, and asked me what was so cute. I pointed toward the wall and said, "She's about to cry!!"
Right as I said that, I woke up.
I immediately knew I was in danger of being made fun of for forever, so I started whining in my half-asleep stupor, "Awwww, don't make fun of me!" over and over again.
I can assure you, I've NEVER heard Brandon laugh that much. He kept trying to suppress it under the blanket, but I heard him burst into laughter a good 5 or 6 more times.


Just another story for our kids to read later and be embarrassed by their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment