Monday, November 26, 2012

Brandon doesn't like to get woken up.

So when Brandon sleeps, I usually bug him to see how far I can go before he wakes up. It's pretty funny, and he loves it. OBVIOUSLY.
So the other day, he was asleep on the couch at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I got up close to his face, and started creeping closer to him. When I got close enough, our noses touched. Brandon opened his eyes, started back, and hit me smack in the nose with the heel of his hand. It hit somewhere between my nose and eyeball. Of course I deserved that, but the funniest part of that whole incident was my mom's reaction... She had been watching the whole thing, and the first words out of her mouth were "Don't you apologize Brandon! She deserved it!"


Lesson learned. Brandon's subconscious is Jason Bourne.

1 comment: